Heritage Ranch Community Services District is currently enrolled in the State of California's Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) and is accepting the payment of LIHWAP benefits on eligible customer bills.
The Low Income Household Water Assistance Program(LIHWAP) is a one- time assistance program designed to help households that are facing the threat of imminent disconnection, have already been disconnected or have past due (arrearage) Or need assistance with Current Water or Wastewater bills.
To be Eligible for assistance through LIHWAP, applicants must:
- Be San Luis Obispo County Resident
- Proof of State Identification/ Driver’s License
- Receiving services from a Water or WasteWater system enrolled in the program
- Be income eligible or household member is a current recipient of CALFRESH or CALWORKS
- water bill must be in the applicant’s name or household member’s name
CAPSLO will operate the State and federal program for Water Assistance/ LIHWAP.T
Completed applications may be submitted through mail, fax, or email listed below.
mail: CAPSLO, 3970 Short St., Ste 110, San Luis Obipso, CA 93401
ELIGIBILITY TABLES FOR ENERGY SERVICES
|Household Size||Gross Monthly Income|