Forms are also available at the District Office or by calling (805) 227-6230. If you are not able to find the form you are looking for, please contact our office.

New Owner Application

Automatic Payment Authorization Form

Change of Address Form

Employment Application

Public Records Request

Claim Against HRCSD Form

NOTE: *Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files.